Safety is paramount...Please take time to read through our terms and conditions, we have your child's safety at mind.
Health and Safety might seem a little over the top these days, but we take it very seriously - because we really care. The last thing anyone wants is a great event being ruined by unfortunate accidents or mishaps. For insurance reasons we also need to ensure that you are aware of all the rules and regulations surrounding your hire.
For that reason we ask that you carefully read and sign our Hire Agreement when we deliver your bouncy castle or other hire equipment.
APPLICABLE FOR HIRE OF ANY EQUIPMENT
1. It is the responsibility of the person who is hiring the equipment to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury to users or damage to the hired equipment.
2. A responsible adult must closely supervise the hired equipment at all times.
3. No adults are allowed to use the hired equipment unless you have hired an adult grade piece of equipment, otherwise, the equipment has an age limit of 12 years inclusively. It is strictly prohibited for both children and adults to be using the hired equipment simultaneously. If children are using the equipment no adults are allowed on and vice versa.
4. Always ensure that the hired equipment is not overcrowded, and limit numbers according to the age and size of children using it. It is advised that children of mixed ages should not use the hired equipment at the same time.
5. Do not allow children or adults to become boisterous, push, collide, fight or behave in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others.
6. To avoid choking and mess, no food, drinks or chewing gum to be allowed on or near the hired equipment.
7. All footwear, glasses, jewellery or any other hard, sharp or dangerous objects which could cause damage to other children or the equipment must be removed before using the hired equipment.
8. No party poppers, coloured streamers or silly string to be used either on or near the hired equipment.
9. No smoking, pets or barbecues on or near the hired equipment.
10. No person(s) shall be permitted to partake in the use of any hired equipment whilst under the influence of alcohol, drugs and/or any other intoxicating substance.
11. We are insured with full public liability insurance against the failure of our hire equipment, any claim is subject to an excess which the hirer concerned would be liable for.
APPLICABLE SPECIFICALLY FOR HIRE OF INFLATABLE EQUIPMENT
1. Climbing, hanging or sitting on walls or beams of a bouncy castle is dangerous and must not be allowed.
2. Do not allow anyone to bounce on the front safety step as a child could easily bounce off the step and get hurt. The step is there to assist users in getting on or off.
3. Ensure that no one with a history of back or neck problems is allowed to use the inflatable equipment, or anyone who is feeling unwell or taking medication.
4. Do not switch off the bouncy castle even if it rains. All electrical equipment is fitted with outdoor plugs.
5. Do not allow anyone to be on the bouncy castle during inflation or deflation or whilst deflated.
6. Please warn children of the tie down points (if appropriate) and make the area behind the unit, where the electrical blower is sited, out of bounds for children.
7. The bouncy castle should not be used if it becomes wet on the jumping area. If no shower cover is fitted and in the event of rain, the bouncy castle should not be used. Any wetness, including bubbling (which is normal) can be dried with a towel once it has stopped raining.
8. Should the equipment fail for any reason, please ensure all users get off the inflatable immediately.
9. No unauthorised person should move the bouncy castle or tamper with the electrical equipment.
10. The inflatable must be returned in an acceptable condition, i.e. clean, unsoiled and undamaged. If it is badly soiled or damaged the hirer will be expected to pay an additional charge to cover the cleaning costs and our loss of earnings if the inflatable is rendered out of commission for any reason.
There are a lot of do's and do not's stated above, but most of this is just simple common sense!
Bounce 4 Fun! CAN NOT ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR INJURY OR LOSS SUSTAINED TO ANY PERSONS THROUGH THE USE OF OUR EQUIPMENT. IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF ANYTHING THEN PLEASE CONTACT US ON 07825 686 160 OR EMAIL GAVIN@BOUNCE-4-FUN.CO.UK